We had a great response to our launch event in London (slides from Laurence’s intro talk are above). There was a really interesting mix of folk there and some great questions and discussion.
We kicked off with this video to set the mood :)
It seems we’ve hit a nerve and there’s folk like us out there that want to build great companies built on purpose, passion and profits.
We plan on running a free London bi-monthly Happy Startups meetup with some hands-on exercises and group work. We’ll be having a different theme each time so it could be anything from branding and company culture, to creating ideas and developing your minimum viable product. Watch this space.
Our initial workshop themes will include:
- How to create a product that people love in 12 weeks
- Lean startup for complete beginners
- How to create your Minimum Viable Product
- Stop dreaming, start doing – design the life you want
- How to build a memorable brand and wow your crowd