Here’s a handpick of articles we’re loving. Get the ball rolling on that idea.
1) Why startups need a strong vision With a strong vision comes strategy. Here’s an eye-opening article from Intercom to help you set goals for defining your path and progress.
2) 5 things startups should know about product development via Spook Studio A few short but powerful slides from co founder Laurence McCahill’s talk for UX Cafe.
3) Happier – A startup dedicated to the quest for happiness finds funding along the way Proof from across the pond, that happiness can be a business model.
4) 15 ways to keep startup staff happy Ideas on improving company culture in startups – happiness in the workplace doesn’t need to be costly. Team transparency, collaboration, flexibility and freedom in fluidity all contribute towards a happier work environment.
5) 8 startup tips for making your company happy and successful An older write up but still as profound! Our friend Alexander Kjerulf shares tips on startup success that continues to inspire us at the school.