Note: A Good Week has now ended – get notified to receive our new & improved e-book & toolkit when it launches
Today marks the start of A Good Week (17th – 23rd June 2013) a global celebration of doing, feeling and living good. To celebrate, we’re giving away a FREE downloadable e-book and startup toolkit to help you do good, feel good and make those first steps with your business idea.
The book covers 4 steps to a happy startup: From passion, purpose and people, to profits. It’s the perfect introductory to building your own happy business if you’re a budding entrepreneur.
Expect to learn:
- How to run a business around doing something you love
- How to find your purpose as a company, and live it
- Why having a clear purpose is detrimental to the success of a startup
- The importance of knowing and loving your customers, so they love you
- How to attract a talented team
- How to write a one-page business plan
Once you’ve read that, the toolkit will provide you with hands-on resources to get your business off the ground. It includes your very own Happy Startups Canvas to write up a one-page business plan, tools to create user personas, tons of ideas for testing your assumptions including tips on interviewing customers and a list of must read articles, video clips and a list of the most useful books to read on the market.
We hope you find it useful, and if you do – spread the word :)