We’ve been thinking a lot about the New Year over the last week, coming up with ways we can help you kick start 2015 with an inspirational shot in the arm.
As well as launching our second tribe of Home Schoolers (super early bird prices end tonight, midnight GMT) to help entrepreneurs get on the right tract to building happy, profitable companies, we’ve had an idea to collaborate with leading minds across mindfulness, creativity and innovation.
We’ve planned a unique and transformative day that will help you create a vision for the coming year that inspires you (and your team) to do awesome things.
Liking the sound of it already? Read on.
The Happy Startup School founders Carlos & Laurence are joining forces with our friends and experts in their fields, Shamash Alidina (author of Mindfulness for Dummies and Mindfulness teacher) and Claire Holgate (a super creative graphic recorder teaching people the power of visual thinking).
What’s in it for me?
- Kick off the new year with an inspirational shot in the arm
- Learn how to become more mindful and focused
- Unlock your hidden creativity
- Develop techniques for generating better ideas
- Learn how to turn ideas into immediate action
- Paint a picture of the future that inspires yourself and others
- Meet like-minded change makers
- Have fun whilst doing it!
Who’s it for?
- Corporate teams that want to get out of the office and kickstart the new year with new ideas
- Startup founders or budding entrepreneurs that want to visualise their dream and set goals for 2015
- Freelancers or creatives that want to stretch their imagination and creativity
- Consultants and coaches that want to learn new skills and techniques
Super early bird tickets are on sale now but will be snapped up fast.
Just 20 spaces available.
Visit happy-beach.squarespace.com to book your place before they sell out.